Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hot Damned, Here I Am(ned)

I know, right? It's been forever since my last post, but on the upside, I have several things to post over the next month or so. Starting with this recent commission: everybody's favorite cursed brothers--Morgan and Eddie from THE DAMNED. Every time I do a DAMNED commission I get a little sad that I'm not currently working on this book. I get very excited about all the ideas Cullen and I have for this series. The good news is, fingers crossed, I should be working on the next mini-series starting this spring.

6 comments:

dicecipher said...

That is great news about Damned. I will keep my fingers crossed as well.

Anton said...

Holy s#!t.. Brian sweet mother of god this is amazing.

Mathieu Doublet said...

Ah, yeah ! A new Damned mini-series, that's great !

Dan C said...

Great commission piece, Brian. Here's hoping things work out with the next DAMNED miniseries. Looking forward to reading it and your 6th Gun story!

Dan

Anonymous said...

Gran noticia. Pero en España seguimos esperando El Maldito. Hijos Pródigos.

erica said...

You should be a comic book artist! LOL! This is awesome!! Your time is coming. There's no reason you shouldn't be on a more high profile book! You're too talented!!