Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Friendly Reminder


Help keep me employed--go out and pick up Hard Time:Season Two #2!! Out today! Buy five extra copies and give them to five different people. Each of those people will have to give it to five new people. If the chain is broken then Jesus stops loving you!!

I'll have some pencils from issue #2 to share with you in the next day or two.

Sorry I haven't put much up lately. I've been slowed down by a cold and I'm dragging my feet across the finish line for issue 6 of Hard Time. This ish is a doozy!

3 comments:

Ryan Cody said...

that is one big Samoan.

Anonymous said...

Brian:

What they heck is going on with the kids Katra (or whatever) at the end of 2? Is it having some kind of fit?

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian: What is going on with the kid's Katra (or whatever) when Cutter walks in? AJ and I are debating what's going on...looks like he's having some kind of wierd fit.