Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Open for Commissions!

UPDATE: THE COMMISSION LIST FILLED UP SUPER FAST! NO MORE IN 2012. STAY TUNED--I'LL POST HERE WHEN LIST REOPENS!
THANKS FOR THE GREAT RESPONSE EVERYONE!
It's been a long time since I've been able to find time in my schedule for commissions!  As a matter of fact, it's been over two years since I've done one of my full-on/Premiere/Platinum Edition commissions. But, now that I'm in a groove on Sixth Gun--and with Christmas just around the corner--I thought I'd open up the list.  There are a limited number of spots available so hit me up soon if you're interested.

First off, I am changing the size and price on my commissions from what they used to be.  Looking at the samples I've provided here you can get a sense of what I put into them.  They are all inked with brush and Sumi ink and then toned with and ink wash.  This ends up taking a lot longer than the standard commission and so I've decided to bump up my prices from $150 to $250.  But, I'm also going to bump up the size of the art as well.  In the past, these commissions were all done on 11"x14" Bristol.  The new standard will be 14"x17".
I am not taking any smaller commissions or straight black and white ones at this point.  If I do so in the future I will post it here on the blog, through Twitter (@brihurtt), through tumblr (http://brihurtt.tumblr.com/), on my Facebook page, the Sixth Gun Facebook page, as a coded message on Craig's List and possibly even through flag semaphore.
If you are interested in commissioning a 14"x17", inked and toned illustration please email me: brihurtt@gmail.com

The details:

14"x17" inked and toned illustration ... $250
shipping and handling ... $15 (in continental U.S.; $25 everywhere else)
ALL ORDERS WILL BE COMPLETED BY CHRISTMAS!


No comments: