Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Know, I Know...


...it's been a long time since I posted. Nothing exciting or dramatic to report--I've just been very, very busy. Because I've been so busy I've had no time to do commissions lately and the only drawing I've done has been work related and in each case it's stuff I can't really share. That's left me with nothing to put up here. Because my output isn't going to change much over the next few months I'm going to shift gears and start posting more fun and cartoony skethbook stuff (like what you see here). I love just doing these little exercises every now and then (usually in bed before lights out) and I'm going to start posting much more of this time stuff.
I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to see you back online, brian! looking forward to more artwork! keep it coming!

-andy v.

Anonymous said...

I think.........maybe...that your "cartoony" renderings will be really enjoyed by all. Keep'm coming!--hrh