Monday, July 17, 2006

DAMNED postcards


It has been an insane couple of weeks. Been workin' an average of twelve hours a day with my only break being the two days I spent in a medical study (the things a freelancer will do for his art). Anyway, I've finally finished the art, tones, and letters for the first issue (40 pages! Same low price!) of The Damned. I also completed an original, last minute, 6-page preview that Cullen and I threw together and will be appearing in the back of Wasteland #2 next month. I'm pretty happy with the way that turned out (more on that later). I'm now preparing for the upcoming Wizard World show in Chicago. Had a lot of big plans, but, due to time constraints it looks like I'm going to settle for doing a set of five postcards in support of The Damned. They're all drawn--I just need to color them this week. In the meantime I thought I'd share one of them with you. I'll definitely post the other four in the next week or so.

2 comments:

Dominic Bugatto said...

Nice one!

j. said...

Dude! Absolutely beautiful art over the last many posts. I just noticed the brilliant way you handled the car headlights coming through the fence in that first Damned page!

I'm looking forward to the comic!

hugs,
j.