Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pre-Order Con Sketches!

It's less than two weeks until my first official convention of the season! On March 13th and 14th I'll be in Seattle attending the Emerald City ComiCon! In preparation for the show I am taking pre-orders on con sketches. If you were planning on getting a sketch from me in Seattle it wouldn't hurt to get on the list early to be guaranteed a sketch. Individual character commissions (such as the ones you see above and below) are $50. If interested, contact me at: brihurtt@hotmail.com

Also, take note, in the column to the right you'll see an entire list of the shows I will be attending this year. If any of you are planning on attending these shows please make a point to seek me out and say hi!

3 comments:

Anton said...

Heros will rock this year.

Anton said...

Heroes as well.

Jason Palmer said...

Can't wait to get my Punisher from you!!