Monday, November 24, 2008

Re-Presentation


The above image is not a repost, it's actually a rescan. Got the old scanner hooked back up and found that it does a much better job of scanning color images. Still have a couple kinks to work out (RE: the shadows on the left border of the image) but I'm much more happy with the results. I've included the previous scan for comparison.


And here is the other recent watercolor I did along with it's original scan. I feel like I can breathe a little easier now that this images are being presented in a form that is much, much closer to the original images.
I'm sure it's a weight off your shoulders too.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these do indeed look much nicer than the original scans. the superman one is absolutely magnificent!

-andy v.

Anton said...

oh wow, I really liked the lines that were in the sky behind superman, i though that was part of the design , they both look great though.

Heather said...

I enjoyed reading your poost